lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

In my beggining is my end

[....]
The only wisdom we can hope to acquire
Is the wisdom of humility: humility is endless
[....]
I said to my soul, be still, and let the dark come upon you
[....]
I said to my soul, be still, and wait without hope
For hope would be hope for the wrong thing; wait without love,
For love would be love of the wrong thing; there is yet faith
But the faith and the love and the hope are all in the waiting.
Wait without thought, for you are not ready for thought:
So the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing.
[....]
In order to arrive at what you do not know
You must go by a way which is the way of ignorance.
In order to possess what you do not possess
You must go by the way of dispossession.
In order to arrive at what you are not
You must go through the way in which you are not.
And what you do not know is the only thing you know
And what you own is what you do not own
And where you are is where you are not.
Is a wholly new start, and a different kind of failure
Because one has only learnt to get the better of words
For the thing one no longer has to say, or the way in which
One is no longer disposed to say it.
[....]
And found and lost again and again: and now, under conditions
That seem unpropitious. But perhaps neither gain nor loss.
For us, there is only the trying. The rest is not our business.
[....]
We must be still and still moving
Into another intensity
For a further union, a deeper communion
[...]
In my end is my beginning




[....]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario